Content and Process Manager
Do you have ample experience in creating and managing content for our growing communication channels? Do you bring multi stakeholder exposure and are you committed to develop our global landscape restoration movement together? Then we might be looking for you!
Commonland Foundation is a not-for profit organization, believing that our collective future depends upon our ability to restore the Earth: our common land. With the support of many partners, Commonland facilitates people on the ground in navigating the complexities of large-scale landscape restoration. Empowered with the right tools and approach, we can transform a landscape in one generation, or at least 20 years. For healthy landscapes, soil, food, and biodiversity. To make this happen, we have developed the 4 Returns Framework.
We are currently in the process of scaling up our activities following our 2040 strategy.
We are looking for a dedicated Content Manager (0,8 FTE) to develop, manage and optimize content for all stakeholders and channels, using data-driven insights. You will report to the Director Development & Communications.
- Developing and managing content to improve brand awareness, presence and achieve marketing goals, via online channels (social media, website, 4Returns.earth), publications, and newsletters. Translating news and projects into digestible content suitable for various channels and stakeholder groups (50%)
- Strategy, structures and processes for content development within the organisation and managing our year-round content calendar. Process management of broader Commonland projects (40% of your time)
- Developing & implementing a structured approach to impact measuring (10%)
An inspiring team player with over 5 years of experience in marketingcommunication and digital. You are news savvy, you understand (stakeholder) complexity and you bring experience in setting up content management systems in a scale up environment.
Other requirements are:
- Bachelor or master's degree in journalism, communications, media studies, political sciences, business studies or related
- Demonstrated writing skills and ability to turn ideas into creative content that stands out. Near-native fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Strong understanding of online and how to develop great content and digital campaigns for target audiences, channels & momentum
- Experience tracking and measuring the impact of content and social media campaigns to continuously improve
- Interest in landscape restoration, multi-stakeholder collaboration and sustainability. Experience working in/with NGO’s would be a plus
- Strong process and project management skills, eye for detail, meeting deadlines
- Proven effectiveness in working with external & internal creative teams
We offer you
- The opportunity to create long-term sustainable and social impact across continents. Incidental travel to landscape projects
- A salary ranging from 4000 euro to 4900 euro gross, based on 40 hours/week, 31 holidays, a pension scheme
- A dynamic and international scale-up environment with passionate, enthusiastic team members. The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas in line with our strategy
- A yearly training budget to boost your skill set
- We will make your home office almost as pleasant as our brand-new office
- Fun activities to get to know your colleagues better, healthy lunches, good coffee, Dutch tea, monthly drinks, and a great office with a stunning view
In this recruitment we work with Sustainability Works. Don’t wait and apply right now via firstname.lastname@example.org! Interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
Feel free to contact Annelies Pijnenburg should you have any questions.